Sunday, December 07, 2008

More updates...





  • September I booked an AWESOME gig as a.....wait for it.... model. Yep, thats right! They were looking for heavyset models for a print shoot. It was a photo journalism gig for an international magazine called Paris Match and I got to work with the reknowned photographer Gerard Rancinan. Check him out at http://www.rancinan.com/. I was also interviewed for the article by Caroline Gaudriault. Article and photo should be coming out soon...


October and November I did a little bit of extra work again and succeeded in finally getting my third SAG voucher!! woohoo! Now just waiting for the Screen Actors Guild to acknowlege it. That final voucher happened on the set of the feature film "Burning Palms"... Tho look for me in an upcoming episode of Kath & Kim as well.


December has been a busy month. I was cast in a USC student film short called 'Sourpuss' and recently wrapped filming.

I was also honored to be asked back to revisit the role of head angel in "It's A Wonderful Life - A Live Radio Play" again this year. The first week of performances have gone well.. one more week to go!!

No comments: