Sunday, April 02, 2006

Was I on Hiatus??..Yes...


I have had several requests recently to update my blog! WOW! I didn't realize so many people read this!! THANK YOU!! Therefore, my apologies for the lack of posts. To answer your questions, yes I did indeed take a brief hiatus over the holidays! I have been selective in my submissions this year, only sending in for a few projects. I did recently get cast in a play called 'Conversations 'Bout the Girls' . Yes, 'the girls' refers to breasts. Boobs, boobs, boobs, is what this play is all about. It has light-heartedness as well as some tender moments too. Think, Vagina Monolouges meets Tortured Eves, only without the graphic details or gut-wrenching specifics. Its thought provoking and respectful. The show consists of 8 beautiful women, in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Its a play for women, by women, that all men should see! The best part is that every performance has a different beneficiary in which portions of the proceeds are donated. Your entertainment dollar is going to a great cause. It plays through May 14th (Mother's Day) 2006. Come check us out!!! Go to plays411.com for more information.

No comments: